MEAGAN(crying): I have so much to study and I don't think I'll do very well on my Slovene test!
MOMMY: All I and God expects you to do is your best!
Next day, the day of the dreaded Slovene test
MEAGAN: Thank you, dear Jesus!
After school
MOMMY: How'd your day go?
MEAGAN: The Lord has blessed me! The poem I had to 'interpret' in my test was one I'd already done with Katarina(my tutor). I did I lot better than I thought I would!
MOMMY: Yeah! I knew you'd do a good job!
A while later while Meagan is writing on her blog
MEAGAN: God is so amazing!
2 comments:
Amen! Good job, Megs!
Love,
E
Good job,Megs! I say tutors are a blessing. I had a tutor for English and had to write a 3pg paper on a book. I am glad that Katrina could help you. I am very proud of you, friend!
Post a Comment