February 14, 2008

Birthday

This weekend I had a great sleepover party with 9 friends from school and church. We had fun playing games with chocolate prizes and watching Freaky Friday. For dessert we had a fondue with lots of fruit. It was really great to celebrate my birthday with them, since it's my last year with most of them!

2 comments:

Josh and Kristi said...

Wow! Your blog has music! That is so fun! And I loved seeing your stories and photos. Hey, we still need to talk birthday gift details!
Miss Kristi

Stylib38 said...

Hi Megan, my name is Libby Sellers from Good Shepherd Community Church in Oregon and I followed the link from your parent's site here. What a cool looking blog you have and I love the music.Third day is one of my favorites. Well i just wanted to say hi so you'd know people were reading your blog!