May 29, 2007
Meagan, Zlata si! (Meagan, you're golden!)
This is what my teacher came up and said to me about a week ago. I had gotten the Gold Medal for a Physics competition. There are a lot of these kinds of things in Slovenija. First you have school competitions, then Regionals and the Nationals. You have to get a certain percentage of points to go on and for every different level you get a different medal (bronze, silver and gold). So now that you know what a Gold Medal is you will understand why I jumped all over the classroom, hugged all my classmates and called my mom and dad right away. I'm so glad that God made me who I am and that He's given me the chance to work really hard, but get a reward for my hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW Meagan!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's soo awesome!!! I'm so glad you got the golden medal, cuz I REALLY hoped you'd get it since you were sooo close! =)))
Keep working really hard!! =)
love,
neja
I am so proud of you
Congrats on the Gold Medal. I am very proud of you. Meagan, this is a lot of fun to be able to read about your life as it happens. I'm not sure how great I will be about responding to it, but I will try to check it occasionally.
Have a really great summer. All those camps start pretty soon. The team from Valley 4th is getting really excited.
Meagan...Hi it is Anna Stager - am not sure if you will remember me but we were able to be together 2 summers ago at an English Camp. I often think of you - last summer I unexpectedly met your grandma in Wa! When I do think of you I just want you to know that I try to pray for you! So when I saw your blog on the bordners I had to come visit! :-) I loved getting to know you in Slovenia and I hope our paths cross again one day!
In Him!
Anna
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm soooooo happy for you! i remember sitting with you on a couch and talking about it... and i sooo knew you're gonna do great!:) i'm glad your work paid off... i'm always blown away by the way you work hard and you give your best whether it's a school (or national!!) competition or when it comes to relating to other people... you're simply golden in every way!
hope you're having great day full of rest and laughter.
love,
Mateja
I'm so glad you let me know of your blog!I've bookmarked it already... I'm a blog fan; in case you didn't know that:)I'm sure I will enjoy reading about your life!! And, congratulations on the Gold Medal! You are golden!!I mean it, gloria
Post a Comment